Monday, March 8, 2010

Bringing the Doughnuts while making em...and alittle Bat Wings and Fairy Dust...



So I meant to blog this last nite...but got to compfy on the couch with Hubby watching the Oscars....Sunday's act was one I brought doughnuts to work...to make the day a bit sweeter. And I also gave a new Mom (on of our nurses) some advice as well as homeopathics to help with her little one as I has heard she was at her wits end (her little guy is breastfed~yeah~ but when she goes to work at nite he would not take the bottle from her hubby; thats a bad thing because he is going without anything for like 14 hours.) So hopefully it will work for them the things I brought for her.

I am truly enjoying thinking about ways I can make people's lives a little bit brighter....

No comments:

Post a Comment