Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Beautiful Blogger...well maybe its the goal :)
Thank you so much Rosena
I am honored...and dont quite know what to say...I guess it is my goal to become more with this then just the shell of me.
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
So 7 things about me....
1) I was married before, some people know this, some do not...it lasted a brief moment in time...but that road is what lead me to the path I am on now.
So in the end I am grateful.
2) I do love classical music. Not a strange thing really, because I like all kinds of music. Though it allows me an outlet I don't have with other types of genres. makes me think.
3) I have tattoos, yes I know most people who know me know this, but some don't lol. All my tattoos have a reason for them and they are all in places that can be hidden.
4) I love my coffee at 110 degrees (instantly consummable) and my Tea hot as hell... I know I am weird.
5) Speaking of Coffee...I am for the most part a coffee snob..or so the Hubby tell me... I like my flavored coffee what can I say....
6) I am not really a girlie girl...I dont know how to fix my hair with rollers or really how to apply foundation...I can do basic makeup though that is for the most time never LOL
7) I am very flexible...which most people would not think seeing as I am a bigger girl...lots of curves to move around here...
Here I am passing this awards on: And yes I know its only 9....
1) Jess @ I just want to make my intentions clear Because its new and fresh
2) Dawn @ Domestic Witch Because she is what i strive to be.
3) Raven @ A day in the life of a Domestic Enchantress Because we all need a bit of Hoodoo and Black Magic in our lives ;)
4) Melanie @ The Old White Cottage
5) Willow @ Life at Willow Manor Because i like the way she reports on the ongoings in the manor :)
6) Mrs. Q @ Fed up with Lunch: The School Lunch Project Because they are letting us into a world we has parents and outsiders don't always get to see....Scary stuff I am telling you.
7) Dani @ Magickal Mommy She really does give a nice spin on being Pagan, Mommy and Woman :)
8) Cairelle @ Magickal Musings Because I just found this today and it looks amazing :)
9) Tara @ Misadventures of Tara She is part of what inspired me to become a Blogger :)
As I am fairly new at this...I have not amassed the huge Blog reading list yet LOL and of Course I give big Kudos to Rosena...though did not Tag her seeing as she started this adventure for me :) lol